She’s the face of all Wink social networks!
Jamie N. Johnson is also the voice you’ll likely hear on the other end-of-the-line when calling the Wink offices. She and her husband ran seven miles together on their first date- who does that?! Whether she is with her fellow marathoners or running circles around her Wink colleagues, Jamie stays active. Want to catch up with Jamie?
- She is better-known as “J-me” to her compadres
- She is responsible for all customer support and social media communication at Wink
- She advocates a healthy lifestyle and eating habits, in order to prevent illness and live life to the fullest
- She can pull a policy filing like nobody’s business!
- She is a competitive runner along with her husband and they plan vacation destinations around their races
- She registers all users for the AnnuitySpecs and LifeSpecs tools at Wink
- She is an Army brat; born in Germany, she recently returned to visit and run the Berlin Marathon
- She provides demos for all of Wink’s competitive intelligence tools to existing and prospective clients
- She modeled outerwear for an equestrian products and country supplies catalog while in junior college
- She is the sales siren of the office
- She is an avid triathlete, but she didn’t learn to ride a bike until she was nine-years-old!
- She monitors magazines, newspapers, websites, and trade journals on a daily basis for relevant industry news to post to Wink’s blog
- She is a HUGE fan of the Winter and Summer Olympics; she’s still looking for that one Olympic sport that she can compete in some day!
- She audits the AnnuitySpecs and LifeSpecs tools, in addition to Wink’s Sales & Market Report, to ensure the accuracy of Wink’s tools
- She is an accomplished trumpet playerAsk her to do a job, and she finds out how…then does it!
- She maintains Wink’s network library, housing marketing materials, rates, filings, and other product-specific information on more than 150 insurance companies
- She considers Des Moines’ Drake Relays to be THE sporting event of the year
- She spent six years working as a wholesaler in the fixed and indexed annuity market for a multi-line global insurance company
- She enjoys anything active and outdoors- trail/road running, mt. biking, cycling, hiking, tent camping, swimming, water-skiing, cross country skiing, you name it!
- She has a degree in Health and Wellness-Nutrition Science
- She took her bicycle with her to go car shopping, to ensure the bike would fit in the trunk
- She is a licensed life insurance agent
- Track and Field is her favorite Olympic sport
- She has built a foundation in effective, high-impact communication and engaging team collaboration
- She declines to participate in most of Wink’s “naughty” food days
- She has experience in managing marketing initiatives and conducting sales associate training
- She just smiles and nods when Sheryl (with her off-the-wall commentary) arrives to the office each morning
Jamie’s Words of Inspiration
“An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.” -Emil Zátopek, Olympic Gold Medalist – 1952 Summer Olympics