With a last name like “Sparks,” it is no surprise this gal is a redhead.
Anna M. Sparks may be one of the least-predictable members of our analysis team. Her favorite doctor is Dr. Seuss and she once owned an electric blue moped named ‘Fiona.’ While wildly passionate about volunteering in her community, this book hoarder also has ridden to Yellowstone National Park on the back of a Harley Davidson. Need more scoop on this captivating character? Look no further!
- She has ownership of the maintenance of the AnnuitySpecs and LifeSpecs tools
- She is the only member in both her immediate and extended families to earn a Master’s degree
- She identifies life insurance and annuity products that are not yet housed on LooktoWink.com, and assembles the necessary product specifications
- She is the youngest, and the tallest, female in her immediate family at 5’5”
- She is the woman in-charge-of rate changes, state approvals, commission changes, and more
- She participated in her first 5K run last year and is already scheduled for another this year
- Her melodic voice is likely to greet you on the phone if you call the Wink offices
- Her favorite book is “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
- She maintains Wink’s network library, housing marketing materials, rates, filings, and other product-specific information on more than 150 insurance companies
- She creates large scale abstract art, but has never been brave enough to sell a piece
- She is an expert troller…of the internet, that is! Anna frequently searches the web for Wink’s competitive intel
- She has an English Springer Spaniel named Ryley, who is the best running partner
- She updates the financial strength ratings of the 110+ companies that are housed in Wink’s systems
- She fears ice: walking on ice, driving on ice, skating on ice, running on ice (although not her forte, she is in the wrong state for this Achille’s heal!)
- Her background in training makes Anna ideally-suited for providing demos of Wink’s competitive intel tools Private concerts: Held after hours
- She loves classical music and Nina Simone and can play a total of five different musical instruments!
- If you recently registered for a Wink account, there is a good chance that you can thank Anna for your website credentials
- She has 14 nieces and nephews
- She has relationships with every company in the indexed insurance market
Anna’s Words of Inspiration:
“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allen Poe”