INSPIRED BY BOTH INSURANCE AND ZOMBIES?!?
Emily E. Nordyke is the only member of our analysis team that has never applied for a job here. She lives for her family, not unlike the rest of the Wink team, but is extremely superstitious. Can’t get enough of Emily? We’ll help you out!
- She gathers data from illustration software and corresponding quotes for entry into our proprietary benchmarking database
- She has lived in five different states, all in an 18-month time span
- She is responsible for administering and distributing Wink’s surveys to life insurance and annuity carriers
- She loves, loves, loves Iowa!
- She is the woman-in-charge of ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of illustration benchmarking data, once promoted to Wink’s LifeSpecs tool
- She spent her childhood outdoors and on a boat
- Although given the previous fact, she never learned how to swim
- She aggregates product information at the close of each quarter, and uses it to update Wink’s Sales & Market Report
- She quotes movies in nearly every conversation that she has (fellow cinefile to Sheryl!!!)
- Her favorite color is green…like money (“Wedding Crashers” one-liner)
- She manages a library of insurance companies’ illustration software, to ensure updates and timeliness of quoting capabilities on our LifeSpecs tool
- She is an avid golfer and enjoys playing sand volleyball on a regular basis
- She analyzes reports for pricing anomalies, data-entry mistakes, and other data abnormalities
- She was first runner-up at a Little Miss Iowa pageant in 1994
SHE LOVES TO COOK AND EAT BRAAIINNZZZ!
- She distributes, obtains, and manages all spreadsheets and sales survey templates for Wink’s Sales & Market Report
- She attributes her creativity to being left-handed
- She fulfills additional ad-hoc market research requests for the life insurance and annuity industries
- She updates the financial strength ratings of the 110+ companies that are housed in Wink’s tools
- She is married with three amazing children
Emily’s Words of Inspiration:
“Money doesn’t make you rich, life does.” -Mr. Feeney, “Boy Meets World”